Fun with Subslides
How is this “content drag effect” done?
Nothing special really… All you need is a photo editor program and a picture to cut to some pieces.
On this example the slider image size is 300×400 pixels. So, If we want to create a horizontal drag effect from 3 subslides, then we need an image of 3 times the height of one slide and the width of one slide. In this case this is 900×400 pixels. Here is an illustration to get the general idea:
The source image is cut into 3 equal pieces as it’s shown on the image above. Each 300×400 pixels image is set as the subslide image. That’s it!
Tested with all major browser versions including internet exploder 7-8 and variety of mobile devices!
- Easy setup, easy to use
- User and browser friendly administrator page
- Multiple Sliders per page
- Possible to add sublides for each slide! Mobile touch devices also supported!
- Shortcodes can be inserted into pages, post and widgets as well
- Polaroid slider widget also included
- Handles image slides, video and custom HTML slides
- Customisable Slider animations
- Uses the built-in WordPress media uploader
- Wide browser support (even internet explorer 7-8!)
- Font selector (100+ fonts!) with classic web fonts and Google web Fonts
- Slide generator for Flickr.com and 500px.com rss feeds.
- Responsive Width!
- Autoplay options
- Fullscreen mode
- Customisable navigation bar (squares with CSS3 capabilities)
- Customisable navigation arrows
- Advanced HTML labels with positioning, coloring, opacity and animation options