Reply To: Styling adjustments…

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko


I think I was able to fix the permalink issue, at least a part of it. I remember this was a problem a long time before, because as wordpress gets the posts, it automatically corrects the URL, so it must be re-corrected. When I re-worked version 4.9.0 I changed the method of generating these urls, and it looks like it was not working properly.

Since you had a plugin editor installed, I’ve added one extra line to the plugin functions.php file to try to fix this issue. The results won’t be exactly the same as the one in the search bar, but the ones from the other site should display the correct URL now. (at least I hope)

I’m going to investigate this further for the upcoming release.

Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)