Reply To: Search term highlighting, included categories only, surrounding search term text

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search term highlighting, included categories only, surrounding search term text Reply To: Search term highlighting, included categories only, surrounding search term text

Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi,

1. This is not possible without massive modifications, and even then I'm not sure. Back-button actions might not be able to set/get cookies correctly, I'm not sure about that.

2. Not entirely, but you can enable results override, to display the same results from ajax search pro on the results page: https://goo.gl/a8dJXD

One other thing. Is it an option to use the index table unless the visitor selects “Exact Match” which would then use the traditional search?
That is actually how it works. If you have the “Show exact matches” checkbox enabled on the front-end, but the exact matches turned off (and using the index table engine), then whenever the user clicks on that it automatically falls back to the regular engine.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)