Reply To: Displaying categories in vertical result-listing & using URL with parameters

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Displaying categories in vertical result-listing & using URL with parameters Reply To: Displaying categories in vertical result-listing & using URL with parameters

Even
Even
Participant

Thank you very much for your response. I am very grateful that you took your time to answer, even though it qualifies as customization.

Regarding the first issue: There seem to be something happening, but not exactly what I’m looking for. When adding your code to my functions.php file, the taxonomy “lokasjoner” starts popping up in my results for the top bar – search bar, as independent results. I do not see them in the search results in the content on the page linked in my first post.
I was hoping to make it possible to show the taxonomy for each result in the vertical list-view.

F.ex. if I could add something like
<?php echo get_the_category() ?> in the vertical.php template, under where the title is being fetched. And then the category would show up in the result listing. Is this difficult? I understand that this is beyond the support, but if you were to know how to achieve this – I would be glad.

Thank you again.