I believe I was able to fix the nav menu URL problem so far. I haven't tested with all cases, but so far all menu items I've tried it worked. The solution is added to the bottom of the functions.php in your child theme directory. That actually might be a permanent way of solving this once and for all, so if it works, then I will add it to the upcoming release.
I will be back on tuesday, then I check the iframe related issue as well.
Unfortunately I'm not available for custom jobs, maintaining my work on codecanyon and on wordpress.org + the support takes all my time and dedication. I can however recommend wpkraken.io for custom jobs. It's a team of WordPress developers from codecanyon, not freelancers. So far I heard no complaints about them.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)