Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Latest plugin on WP Engine – missing results, frontend search settings broken › Reply To: Latest plugin on WP Engine – missing results, frontend search settings broken
Thanks, it is working now.
Results count issue
It is because of the custom field filters. If I remove the filters and try then, it shows all of them. That means that the remaining 5 items most likely not match any of the filter values.
Category filtering issue
It’s very likely to a misconfiguration on the Frontend search settings -> Advanced panel. Currently it will display any result if any of the filter values match from any box, at least one time. I would rather recommend a more strict configuration, like the default one: https://i.imgur.com/Xg3hLcA.png
I’ve made this change, it should be more responsive to filtering now.
Results not returned
I’m suspecting this is related to the first issue, as there are 5 posts not matching any of the filters at all, so they are not returned. The suggestion script does not take filtering into account (due to performance related issues).
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)