Reply To: Incorrect URLs for Learnpress Lessons in Search Results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Incorrect URLs for Learnpress Lessons in Search Results Reply To: Incorrect URLs for Learnpress Lessons in Search Results

sschoch
sschoch
Participant

Hello, again:

I have decided to abandon the idea of having the lessons appear in the Search Results page because, as you point out, the Learnpress authors did not design lessons to be opened outside of a course. So I was able to exclude them from the Ajax Search.

But, I discovered another issue. The vertical search results properly show results from both sites in the multisite setup; however, only results from the Site 1 (the site where the search box resides) appear on the Search Results page and none of the results from Site 2. I’ve included a screenshot of the Logic & Behavior settings.

I’ve tried using an index (making sure pages are indexed because Site 2 only has pages and not other post types) and not using an index, but can’t get results from Site 2 to show up on the Search Results pages. Is this also a theme problem?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.