Reply To: Live search returns some posts with title starting with searched term only

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Live search returns some posts with title starting with searched term only Reply To: Live search returns some posts with title starting with searched term only

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

May I ask which multi language plugin do you use?

Because I see you have the custom ajax handler enabled, which very likely won’t work with any of them. I would suggest turning that off to see how that changes the outcome: https://i.imgur.com/j6ia999.png

What happens if you create a new search instance, with the default configuration, and only change the engine to index table? If that works, then at least we know it’s something with the search config. If not, then it’s probably the index table config.

I feel like this is something very obvious, but unfortunately the importing may not display all the options – for example category/term exclusions and filters, if the same categories and objects with the same IDs does not exist on my installation as well, obviously.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)