Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › search with multiple slashes not found eg LT/SB/640/LID › Reply To: search with multiple slashes not found eg LT/SB/640/LID
I believe the problem was that it was not actually indexed. Some WooCommerce attributes are still stored as custom fields and not taxonomy terms, and most of them are to be found in the '_product_attributes' field.
I have changed the index table configuration and added these custom fields to it as well, the re-created the index table: https://i.imgur.com/Uqpipgj.png
It picked up around additional 4000 keywords, so I believe it has been indexed. I've also removed the previous code from the functions.php file, as it's no longer neccessary for the latest release.
It should be displaying the products based on the part numbers correctly now.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)