Reply To: Question about excluding user from search results.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Question about excluding user from search results. Reply To: Question about excluding user from search results.

Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi Cathy,

Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end access, so I can check your configuration, and if needed, make changes in the plugin files?

Currently I'm not sure what type of content is the search configured to look for. If it's only buddypress activities, then the reason those options have no effect, is that those are not related to buddypress content, and currently it's not possible to exclude buddypress activities by user ID.
The only possible thing I can do with that is perhaps to add a custom code to the plugin files directly, to exclude the activities under your user ID – or if you prefer, activities from all administrators. But I will need FTP access to do that.

Then, for one of the upcoming releases I could add a role based and a user based exception option for buddypress activities as well – so you won't loose this capapbility once you update the plug-in.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)