Reply To: Search results are showing category

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search results are showing category Reply To: Search results are showing category

Amber Atkinson
Amber Atkinson
Participant

Thank you so much. I figured the plugin was pulling the first text on the page – which is where I got confused and thought the categories were being displayed. I added excerpts to the problem posts and so it now shows the except text in the results, instead of all the title text etc.

I have two other questions though.

On my homepage I have the search working perfectly on both desktop and mobile view! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this plugin!!!! There are just two small tweaks that I can’t figure out…

I can’t seem to align the settings to the right of the search box, instead of the left (even though I’m sure I’ve done it in the past). Can you please let me know if this is possible and how to achieve it?

The second query I have is to do with the appearance. In Firezox the settings bars have a gradient effect, where as in Firefox it appears as a solid black square. Is it possible to change those settings boxes so that they have a black 1px border, transparent/white box and black text – or to match the search bar?

Thank you so much for your help!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.