Thank you, yes, I'm located in Slovakia, I was able to log-in to the back-end now. No additional charge of course, this support stays free 🙂
I've managed to place both search instances to position – one in the menu, and one in the footer position.
The one in the menu was a piece of work, as the menu height was 14 pixels calculated, so of course as I mentioned earlier, it was kind of stretched upwards once a higher search field was placed there. I did the following:
1. Placed the search shortcode as a menu item: https://i.imgur.com/NYSzaVO.png
2. Enabled compact layout mode, and applied the following configuration: https://i.imgur.com/Ef3WOHz.png
3. Then, added this custom CSS to the plugin back-end, under the Theme Options panel: https://i.imgur.com/qO7lYbA.png
4. And that's it. The search in the menu is positioned and appears to be working.
There was actually no issue with the plugin after all, but some custom CSS rules had to be added, so that the menu is able to handle the form element. In these rules there is an exceptional one, that handles the correct layout on mobile menus as well.
1. Also enabled the compact mode, with the folloing configuration: https://i.imgur.com/mrS0Swk.png
2. Then placed it to the page as a footer widget: https://i.imgur.com/3dtegEq.png
3. That's it.
I hope this helps!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)