I have found the problem, there was an issue in both the configuration, and within the plugin as well:
1. The custom field values are stored with apostrophes, so I made the following change: https://i.imgur.com/qPKNH0o.png
2. It was still not working, because of an extra safety method that was not functioning correctly, and added too many extra slash characters to escape the quote ” ‘ ” mark. I have installed a quick fix version of the plugin for you, so it fixed the issue.
It should be working correctly now. I will make sure to include this fix in the upcoming release, so you won’t have to worry about it anymore, when you update.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)