Reply To: Pass Custom Fields to Results Page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Pass Custom Fields to Results Page Reply To: Pass Custom Fields to Results Page

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Unfortunately at this moment this is not possible. Usually I suggest a modification or a custom code if possible, but in this case I can’t. Because the redirection and the URL of redirection is sent as an argument during the initialization process, it’s not possible to alter it afterwards.

I’m preparing a release of 4.11.7 later this week. One thing I can do is to perhaps implement first the custom field part to work as you described. So anything within the {} brackets that is not the {phrase} variable would be replaced with the custom field values. Taxonomy terms are a bit more complicated, but I will see what I can do about that.
I will try to push this feature into the next release, I have already placed it to the upcoming features list, it should not be too complicated, at least not the custom fields part.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)