Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › 4 Unrelated Issues on a New Ajax Search Pro Integration › Reply To: 4 Unrelated Issues on a New Ajax Search Pro Integration
1. I’ve noted this a feature request, the one I think I will implement is the results type filter. That would solve two problems at once.
2. I think I will manage to solve it. If you have a link to a snippet of some sort, feel free to share it with me, it’s greatly appreciated 🙂
3. Would you mind testing this on the demo page? https://ajaxsearchpro.com
I’m using the same configuration, on a dual 1920×1080 screen setup, but it still looks okay to me, at least on my test servers and the demo site.
4. Let me know if anything comes up.
1. Yes, that directory is used by a modified script, that is used to image cropping. It should not contain anything else, but image files.
2. No, it would not actually. Because the snippet is connected to the ‘asp_results’ filter, which is executed after the results have been post processed. The only images that are cropped are the ones that the plugin finds by itself. It is not possible to ‘feed’ an image to a result, and then let the search crop it, it won’t work.
I mean I could copy over the code that does the cropping to this snippet as well, but in my opinion it’s just better to leave it as it is, and let the category images plugin retrieve the image.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)