Reply To: Search by date range with custom fields datepicker not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search by date range with custom fields datepicker not working Reply To: Search by date range with custom fields datepicker not working

Quimm
Quimm
Participant

Hi Ernest, thank for your fast and excellent response. Now the date range works perfect.

Otherwise I have a problem with the results of the search and this maybe it can’t be done with the plugin, let me explain:

If a Fira is celebrating the days 1, 2 and 3 of February it will only appear in the results if I select Initial Date 1th February or before and 3th of February or after for End Date. The question is:
if I put in the initial date 2 of February the Fira will not appear in the results, which is correct but is not what I finally need.

Maybe I’m more interested in a result where I put only one date and it shows for that date all the Fires that are in that day “active” no matter if starts or ends in that exact date. So the range is the duration of the FIRA and the filter is only one day selected by the user. This is useful for a user who wants to know which Fira is opened today for example or any day in the future or in the past.

I don’t know if I explain the problem… Can you help with this Ernest or it goes out from the support of the plugin?

Thanks a lot!
Quim