Reply To: How to show same set of Ajax Search Pro results on search page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to show same set of Ajax Search Pro results on search page Reply To: How to show same set of Ajax Search Pro results on search page

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

The results page format is unfortunately entirely controlled by the theme itself. Because WordPress by default does not support displaying other than post type results, usually themes are not ready for it either.
With the override feature, all the plugin can do is replace the default search results, and convert non post type results as if they were post types. For attachments, it may be possible to display the image, as attachments are actually post types, but that definitely needs a theme modification.

It is not possible either to pass the live search results from one page to another when redirecting either. Altough I think this might be a neat feature, this is the first time anyone has came up with it, as far as I can remember. I will not this as a feature request, and see if I can implement some sort of a shortcode for it.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)