Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › How to remove TinyMCE button added by Ajax Search Pro? › Reply To: How to remove TinyMCE button added by Ajax Search Pro?
There are two possible ways to remove that:
1. With custom code, but may not work
Add this custom code to the functions.php in your theme/child theme directory (copy from line 3 only!). Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!
2. By editing the search code to remove inclusion
– Open up wp-content\plugins\ajax-search-pro\includes\classes\core\class-asp-manager.php
– Scroll to line 216, which should be this:
require_once(ASP_PATH . "/backend/tinymce/buttons.php");
– Comment out that line
//require_once(ASP_PATH . "/backend/tinymce/buttons.php");
– Save the file, and it’s done.
One of these should do the trick.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)