Reply To: Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs Reply To: Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs

Michael Samson
Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thank you for letting me know that you saw everything. There's no rush here at all, and I'd much rather you take your time carefully examining everything that I reported. I simply wanted to make sure you had seen my post.

While it's true there are many items above, I did my very best to organize it clearly for you. With that said, I know it's going to take some time to fully review everything.

I want you to know how much I appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to improve your plugin from this kind of user feedback. I'm very impressed both by you and Ajax Search Pro. My compliments!

Our platform is making great use of your plugin, and I'm really looking forward to showing you our implementation when we launch in a few more months!

Talk soon,

~ Michael