Reply To: Can i edit margins for vertical results depending if header is sticky or normal?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Can i edit margins for vertical results depending if header is sticky or normal? Reply To: Can i edit margins for vertical results depending if header is sticky or normal?

PAULCNET
PAULCNET
Participant

Hi, I just tried out your script, and it seems to be getting the job done and I appreciate the help. However I don’t know what is causing the strange behavior when the vertical results layouts is open and you tried to scroll the page instead of scrolling inside the results section, the results area will either scroll along with the page and starts moving downwards but once you stop scrolling the results snap back in place within a couple of seconds.

Is there anyway either via a script or css where the results does not move when the user attempts to scroll the page especially when I have a scroll to top button on the bottom right corner, if the scroll to top button is clicked for example and if the results are open the entire results section will disappear and then snap back in place.