Reply To: Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs Reply To: Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs

Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Sorry about the late response!

Attachments Not Displaying When Using the Index Table
The attachments search is basically the same as the posts search, the actual file location does not matter, the plugin simply returns the locations given by wordpress – no file operations are done.

Have you tried creating a completely new search instance and enabling only the attachments search? I am asking, because as I mentioned earlier, the taxonomy term filters/exclusions affect the attachment results as well. So if you have a certain configuration, it may explain it. Changing your current search instance to search only attachments will not eleminate this.
Also, are we talking about the live search results here, or the search results page after redirection?

upload.js
Thank you for this, that file should have been deleted, it was used only for testing purposes. It will be removed within the upcoming release.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)