Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs › Reply To: Continuation of Previous Thread Regarding New Features, Improvements, and Bugs
Thank you for the export, good news, I have found the issue: it was the category filter. I think in my earlier reply I wrote that attachments are also affected by taxonomy term filters/exclusions. Your configuration allows results matching any of the selected categories only, nothing else – which is none of the attachments unfortunately.
By enabling the missing taxonomy terms allowance, this was immediately resolved, and I was getting results: https://i.imgur.com/g2kRU1U.png
The index table should also work now, the related issue was resolved in 4.12.
Date Filter Bug & Linking Attachment Search Results to Parent Posts – coming in next release
Customizable Headers in Settings Screen for “Generic Selectors” and Date Filters
I purposely left out this one out for now, as there is a header text for both inputs separately: https://i.imgur.com/wrtsLod.png
I think I will have to make a bigger change there, to somehow display these labels before the inputs, then introduce a 3rd label, that would be above them.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)