The lite and the pro version are two different plugins, to allow you switching back to the lite version whenever you want to.
For this reason there is no export of options to the pro version, but you can very esily re-create the same layout, as the pro version has all the features that lite one has as well:
1. You will have to disable the Lite version first.
2. Then, create a new search instance within the pro version
3. Then, if you had the form override, make sure to choose this newly create form to override the default search form as well: https://i.imgur.com/FWSZDBR.png
4. Now, it is time to configure the search instance, so go ahead and click on the search settings button: https://i.imgur.com/wn0JtLM.png
5. I see you have a “Round theme”, so on the Theme Options -> Theme chooser, choose the “Round black vertical”: https://i.imgur.com/d0eQhzC.png
This should give you the same layout as you had in the lite version. Also, make sure to check the General Options panel, to see if the correct post types are selected for search.
I hope this helps!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)