Reply To: Failing to see available WP Category/Tags?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Failing to see available WP Category/Tags? Reply To: Failing to see available WP Category/Tags?

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

I appreciate your honest feedback, I’m sorry that the product did not fit your needs.

I was afraid that the options interface will be a bit difficult to handle for some users, I’m struggling to find the balance between customizability and usability.

The product is definitely going to change a lot in the future. On the bright side your license is valid forever , and I’m sure that one day you will make use of it, maybe for another project another time. Keep an eye on the updates, a knowledbase is being built as well, I’m not giving up on this project, I belive there is potential in this product.

Since you have one of the first 10 copies of the product, I can’t let you get away without any satisfaction. I’m attaching one free copy of my other product, Ajax Search Pro for WordPress to this post, hopefully you can make some use of it. (you will need to unzip the package before installing, it contains documentation as well)

Once again, thank you for your patience and feedback!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)