I'm attaching a beta version with the CSS changes. Before installing please make a copy of your wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ folder so you can restore it if you need.
1. After making the backup copy, deactivate and delete the ajax search pro plugin in the plugin manager.
2. Install the attached version.
3. Open the “Compatibility Options” submenu.
4. There is a new option there called “CSS compatibility level”. Change that to “Maximum” and save the settings: https://i.imgur.com/ppYQ7B0.png
5. After clearing your site cache and refreshing your site you should see some (or all) of the CSS issues disappear.
Let me know how it goes.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Ernest Marcinko. Reason: file added
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)