Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › ajaxsearch.pro.js collision with inclusion of jquery.ui › Reply To: ajaxsearch.pro.js collision with inclusion of jquery.ui
Thanks Ernest. I tried variants of the namespaced & non-namespaced scripts. Sorry I made the wrong assumption there. After looking at your code, I see you are indeed namespacing it correctly. My guess is that jquery ('$') is a global variable and in js, when you change something, you change it. What else is wierd is that jquery is just fine. Your code doesn't appear to have any jquery-ui in it (although I didn't look too hard) so, it is odd that it breaks. I've never seen it before. Thanks for looking into it though.