Reply To: Trying to stop JS to add in-line CSS for the .orig class

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Trying to stop JS to add in-line CSS for the .orig class Reply To: Trying to stop JS to add in-line CSS for the .orig class

Pavelescu Razvan
Pavelescu Razvan
Participant

“You had a custom filter enabled, which does not match anything, plus the search in posts and pages was disabled.”

I had a custom filtre enabled which was matching the clx_event_city meta of the events. It would have shown you inpage resulsts if you would have entered in the city field “Bicaz” and searched for a “party” keyword. – so the custom filtre enabled was not the issue

“It means that the theme already has it’s custom search code, and it overrides the overriden search query by ajax search pro.”

I have replaced my search page with the default search page from tweetythirteen but the page doesnt have the custom postype resulsts posibility

How can I modify the original theme search.php file to work with your plugin? or How can I modify the tweetythirteen resuslts page to display results from the custom posttype named events?

Razvan