Reply To: Search Results

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you fro your kind words!

The first issue is related to the tabs javascript events. The plugin tries to calculate the correct width of the input field, but fails because it’s not visible by default. Luckily the fix is very easy. All you need to do is define a minimum width for the input fields with this custom CSS snippet:

.proinput {
  min-width: 75% !important;
}
.proinput input {
  min-width: 100%;
}

That will solve the first issue immediately.

As for the second, the zip codes are custom taxonomy terms (not metadata) as I can see from the back-end. You selected to return these taxonomy terms as results. The reason why there is no image or description is because these taxonomies does not have any image or description – moreover it’s not supported by wordpress for taxonomy terms to have description or image.
I’m not sure if you want to return these taxonomy terms (zip codes) or the posts associated with these zip codes. But if you want to return zip codes, there won’t be any image or description, since it does not exist.

If you want to return posts associated with these zip codes, you need to turn on the Search in terms? (categories, tags) option on the general options panel.

The layout is controlled by the theme. It’s basically a category (or tag) view, since the zip codes are terms. I’m not sure which theme part controls this layout exactly.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)