Reply To: Reinitialize plugin after AJAX loading form page.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Reinitialize plugin after AJAX loading form page. Reply To: Reinitialize plugin after AJAX loading form page.

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Yes, I’m planning to make serious changes to the javascript code as well. This is definitely not a long term solution, that’s why I suggested only to finalize once it’s done.

Unfortunately the plugin code has grown seriously over the time, and I’m focusing on bugfixes and crucial updates as much as I can every day. It’s taking me quite some time. Plus when I created the plugin I wasn’t as much experienced as now, but I can transition the code to something entirely new, because of maintaining backwards compatibility. It’s catch-22 🙂

Plus if I make a mistake (and I did many times) within an update, a nice hug of support ticket is awaiting the following week, which takes away good amounts of development time.

No worries, I’m definitely going to do something to make this much easier for developers, I would say the next major update will already have this feature implemented 🙂

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)