Reply To: Index table problem


Ernest Marcinko


Sorry, I had a business related stuff to take care of today.

If you transfered over the exact files, the fix should be there. Just make sure that the Javascript Source is set to “Non Minified” on the Compatibility settings submenu. The transfer might have changed that back to the default value.

The change I did was the following:

– Open the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/js/nomin/jquery.ajaxsearchpro.js file
– Then after line 72, which should be this:

            $this.lastSuccesfulPhrase = ”; // Holding the last phrase that returned results

I added the following line:

            $this.o.redirect_url = $('<textarea />').html($this.o.redirect_url).text();

I just checked via FTP, the line is there, so it's probably only the compatibility option changed.

Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)