It looks like that helped, however I noticed I still get one result in the first few results that is not from that feed, it is from another. And when I keep looking to the next pages of results I’m noticing more results from non-jobs feeds.
Also, I was testing search on the production side and noticed in the main search that the results that come up in the preview differ from the ones in the main search results page. I’ve attached a screenshot, but for example I tried using the filter to search for jobs and got some results but then the full results page had no results. I tested all other filters and the Jobs filter is the only one that isn’t working properly. All the others return results. If you need access to the production site, you can use the same information as posted originally at blog.optimal-partners.com