Thank you, I did not need the FTP information after all, I found the problem in the configuration.
On the Index Table options panel the “usp-” custom fields were not selected to be indexed, therefore the plugin was not able to search them. Once selected all the custom fields and generated the index table, I was able to search for the custom field information. You can check the configuration: https://i.imgur.com/ukUCrAh.png
I was testing on the duplicate search you have created. I've changed the keyword logic to “AND”, and it appears to be working correctly now. To test the configuration, I've picked a post and searched for “teems short 1362”. It gave me post “Faster” as result, as it is the only one having all 3 of the keywords all in separate custom fields – which is correct.
The data is stored correctly, it's cleverly made on the front-end 🙂 I've also enabled the cron indexing option on the index table submenu, since adding a post from the front-end might not trigger automatic indexing. This will make sure to pick up new posts hourly even if the submission does not index them.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)