Oh, sorry about that, I understand now.
This is an interesting issue, but I have found the problem and the solution as well. The problem was that some of the words stored there in the accordion had HTML tags before/after them, and the search logic was set to “AND with exact keyword matches” + exact matches is turned on. For example the words Marco Wanderwitz are actually stored as:
Therefore, the “em” tags as word boundaries were not recognized by the search query in the database, but as the part of the word. On database level there is no difference between HTML tags and words unfortunately.
As a resolution I changed the keyword logic to simply “AND”, which resolves this problem, but keeps a fairly strict logic in case of exact matches and multiple keywords.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)