Reply To: Re-sorting search results using the woocommerce "sort by" widget not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Re-sorting search results using the woocommerce "sort by" widget not working Reply To: Re-sorting search results using the woocommerce "sort by" widget not working

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Unfortunately that is not supported by adjusting an option, but possible with a custom code. Use this in the functions.php file in your active theme directory:

Change the $asc variable in the code to false if you want to sort by price in descending order.

The sorting issue with the other plugin might be unrelated though. Ajax search pro does not affect the layout of the items on the results page, it only tells the core which items to get, but no data manipulation is done there.
Only possible issue I can think of is that you may need to change the Redirect to url? option to “?s={phrase}&post_type=product” on the General Options -> Behavior panel to get the correct redirection: https://i.imgur.com/fB5lrSE.png

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)