Thank you for the details. I've looked at the search configuration and it appears perfectly fine for me, so I had to inspect the projects as well.
I have found that the “YOGA STYLE” field is duplicated for each project and causing the problem: https://i.imgur.com/9eUeEEc.png
When I removed the “YOGA STYLE” filter from the search and tried again, it was working correctly.
The duplicated field is causing a calculation error, as it appears for the plugin that the field is matching for all cases. If you remove the duplicates from the database, the problem should be solved immediately.
I hope this helps!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)