Okay, let me ask you a few questions 🙂
- Do you see any error message on the search settings page?
- If you change some options on the search settings page, are they saved, or do they revert back to the original values?
- Are you using any kind of custom administrator template?
- Are you using any kind of caching plugin, or CDN like cloudflare.com? – Caching can cause such issues.
If you try to disable temporary all other plugins and change the template you still cant change the options? Plugin incompatibility can cause this, but it's highly unlikely. By disabling all other plugins for testing we can make sure, that in fact it's not an incompatibility issue.
Can you provide temporary ftp/administrator access if the upper mentioned trick doesn't work?
- This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Ernest Marcinko.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)