Category/Taxonomy Filters doesn't work with Elementor post widget

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Category/Taxonomy Filters doesn't work with Elementor post widget

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yuliya88
    Yuliya88
    Participant

Hi there,
    I just bought your plugin yesterday and am trying to implement a simple combination of search + 2 category radio inputs to filter. I am building the page in elementor and am using the Elementor Post widget. When I only add search bar it works just fine. But whenever I’m adding Category filter option it stops working, so neither filters nor search are working. I’ve also noticed an error in console that appears only when I add the category filter. I’m attaching a screenshot.
    Unfortunately I’m working as a freelance devloper and don’t have permission to try disabling all the plugins and/or giving guest access to the site, so I am pretty limited in what I can troubleshoot.

Maybe I’m missing something in settings, but I made sure I’ve enabled these two options:

• Set the search settings to visible by default?
    • Display the category/terms selectors?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, it helps a lot!

Unfortuantely the screenshot did not came through. I tried to visit the URL provided, but currently the search settings are not visible there. Can you please turn them on, I will check the error console to see if there is anything related.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.