Filter categories : unchecking category don't reload search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Filter categories : unchecking category don't reload search

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jacques Letesson Jacques Letesson 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacques Letesson
    Jacques Letesson
    Participant

Dear @Ernest,

On the demo page : http://demo.wp-dreams.com/?product=ajax_search_pro

When you have already start a to search for a key word “tomate” for example then you filter the category (unchecking the ‘food’ one), the results get automatically updated.

In my installation, I have to focus the input field and add or remove a character to resume the search.

Did you add a special event listener to the filter category on the demo page or am I missing something?

Once again, thank you for your amazing support.

Peace.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It’s actually a new feature from plugin version 4.0 (or 4.5?) if I remember correctly the version number of this. It might be turned off by default.

To enable, go to the General Options -> Behavior and turn on the “Trigger search when changing a facet on settings?” option: https://i.imgur.com/b9hn27H.png

This is yet missing from the documentation, sorry about that – but I’m working on an “easy mode” switch and a quick “option search” feature to look up an option on the plugin back-end, there are simply too many of them.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Jacques Letesson
    Jacques Letesson
    Participant

It works like a charm!

Yeah the back-end is quite crowded and it’s really easy to get lost in the flow.

But rest assure that it’s already way better than most of the plugin I’ve been using in the past.

Keep up the good work.

Peace.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.