more_redirect_url won't accept the "&" correctly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support more_redirect_url won't accept the "&" correctly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Crusius
    Andreas Crusius
    Participant

Hi WordPress Dreams Team,

i have the following question:

I want to use the URL ?s={phrase}&post_type=product for the more_redirect_url. When I insert these to the redirect url for the search field it works great!

but when i use it for the more_redirect_url and i click the “Show More” Link in the footer of the result box, it always overrides the & to &.

the url then shows: ?s={phrase}&post_type=product

I tried to change it in the database but it won’t affect the result. do you know what to do? maybe to hardcode it in the js-File? But which one? 🙂

thanks for your help!

regards
    andi

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You are right! I’ve just tested and it’s not working correctly. There was an issue with the previous version with the search field, but I guess I forgot about the more results field.

The fix is not too complicated, however some of the JS files are minified when building, so making changes there is almost impossible. The good news is, that the upcoming version is under heavy testing, and I can add this tiny change to it before release.
    I’m planning to upload it to codecanyon today afternoon, so it should be available sometime tomorrow after they approve it.

If you are in a hurry, I can upload the new version here as well, once it’s finished with all tests.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Andreas Crusius
    Andreas Crusius
    Participant

Hi! cool, thats fast 🙂

its long enough if i can update it the next 3 -4 days.

thanks so much!

Andreas Crusius
    Andreas Crusius
    Participant

thanks for the update! the funny thing is:

now the & is accepted as & but the {phrase} will not be replaced with the search word. it just searches for {phrase} 🙂

do you know how to fix it?

kind regards
    andi

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Dang it, I made a mistake… I was in a rush and copied the wrong file, now I have to upload yet again.

I’m attaching the fixed one to this post, please reinstall this. Make sure you clear your browser cache and page cache as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.