This website uses cookies to personalize your experience. By using this website you agree to our cookie policy.

No images showing

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    WayneWayne
    Participant

Hello again Ernest,

I wonder if you can help with this one…

I am using a java date picker on my “post_new.php” page, using this script…(not showing all of it here)

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/js/jquery-ui-timepicker-addon.js"></script>

(you can find it at around line 870 in the file post_new.php)

All is well until I activate ASP, when I do activate it, my date picker does not work or show.
    However If I activate Ajax search LITE… all is well with my java script date picker

Do you know of a workaround for this please? I tried all weekend to fix it but failed to do so.

Many regards

Wayne

Ernest MarcinkoErnest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Wayne,

Well, there is a built-in date picker script within ajax search pro, however it does not load on that page. That would explain the issue though. I activated the plugin temporary to see if there is anything on the console, but nothing.
    Can I somehow activate both your custom script and the plugin somehow? The error console might reveal the conflict.

WayneWayne
    Participant

You cannot access this content.

WayneWayne
    Participant

Ernest MarcinkoErnest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.