Redirect Question Regarding Filters

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Redirect Question Regarding Filters

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jparrott
    jparrott
    Participant

When the user selects their desired criteria and then presses the filter button, I would like the page to be redirected to a page where the filters in the sidebar show the attributes the user selected in the initial search. Image one is an example of two search criteria selected. Image two is what I would like the redirected page to be after the search button is pressed…

Is there a way to do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

If the same exact search bar is placed to the widget, on the results page, then the options will be transfered as well. Different plugins/solutions will most likely not recognize the posted values.
    Otherwise the only way is to custom code it, which I would rather not recommend, as it could get very difficult. Transfering the values from one plugin another is usually not an easy task, from my experience. I usually recommend a custom code snippet or something similar if possible, but in this case unfortunately a custom code would not help.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.