Tag & Custom filters do work, but Category filter doesn't work

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Tag & Custom filters do work, but Category filter doesn't work

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave Buettler
    allchemist
    Participant

Dear Ernest

I don’t understand this problem. I have 181 Easy Digital Downloads with categories and tags and custom fields. I added a filter menu in the sidebar which works fine for tags & custom fields, but NOT for alle categories. Some categories work well (Kerzen, Tiere, GOTT) and show the correct images when selected, but others don’t work at all and show no images:
    Frühling
    HEILIGER GEIST
    Hypnose
    Gebet & Meditation
    Jungwacht Blauring

Or the Category “Weihnachten” shows just 4 pictures, but there should be 85 images with this category.

I have no idea what could be the reason for this. In Easy Digital Downloads I checked the categories and anything is fine. In Ajax I checked all options, deleted categories and installed it again.

I use:
    Elementor Posts Widget Live Filter
    asp_es_4

With a past, first installation of Ajax Search (I used it for the DownloadsArchive) I didn’t have this problem, but then I had a problem with the pagination that didn’t work.

Can you tell me where to look?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
    Dave Buettler, Switzerland

Dave Buettler
    allchemist
    Participant

I use Elementor Pro

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try this term logic instead of the default one. Looks like the missing items are in categories whic are unchecked.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Dave Buettler
    allchemist
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.