This website uses cookies to personalize your experience. By using this website you agree to our cookie policy.

Urgent support required: Unable to create the filter as i want

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Rehan.WebhelpRehan.Webhelp
    Participant

I HAVE CREATED A CUSTOM TEMPLATE THEN HOW CAN I ADD PAGINATION???

Ernest MarcinkoErnest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Check the Elementor Posts widget settings, there is an option to show the pagination there. You may have to ask their support where exactly, but I believe it’s on the Posts Widget settings on the Page editor. The pagination is handled by elementor, so you may have to ask them about specifics.

Participant

i have added the pagition, Now the only request that i have is please sync the dropdown, i beleive as a developer you can do it even i have used chatGPT and created a such functional search engine, but it didn’t perform as expected so please make it happen as this is my client’s need and request to add this feature,
    here is the code generated by ChatGPT to sync all the dropdowns according to a chage in one dropdown:
    https://privatebin.support-tools.com/?3c63f053cad86eca#GZFwWMMIxKNY9hn2bzsy4eS2sZaujmBE7719/6HcLk4=

Keymaster

That is not yet possible unfortunately – but it will be in a future release later this year.

It is a lot more complicated I’m afraid. While chatGPT can make useful comments, that code is only a very basic skeleton for a model. It’s good for learning purposes, but the actual implementation is lot more difficult – and also requires a lot of server side coding and testing.

Participant

okay will be waiting for the update 🙂

Participant

You cannot access this content.

Keymaster

Can you pelase add temporary log-in details so I can check the configuration?

Participant

You cannot access this content.

Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks.

Because that is an archive page, elementor filtering will not work, but I have configured the archive page filtering instead: https://i.imgur.com/LeZPOkx.png

That does the same thing but for the archive pages. It should be okay now.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.