The purpose of the Support Forums is to provide you with the right answers at the right time. Our support is provided only for direct product buyers. While applying at our Support Forums you will be asked to provide valid purchase code of our products.
Our Support forums is the only official support handling mechanism. Questions sent using other channels may be ignored without notice.
According to Envato rules, support mechanism is not mandatory for marketplace authors – we provide support because of good will and want to offer our customers best service possible. We keep rights not to provide support due to abuse or any other reasons that are against this policy.
Before asking your question, please make sure you have read the documentation provided and searched the answer within our knowledge base at https://wp-dreams.com/knowledgebase/, as some of the questions may be already covered within this resource.
Opening Support Ticket
In order to get response in reasonable time we are kindly asking you to provide following information while opening support ticket:
- Your website URL
- Login credentials
Please note that we are not responsible for any data loss via these credentials. Please create a backup of your files and database, and we recommend disabling these logins once the support is finished.
Use your test or staging environment login details, so in case of issues it's not visible to your visitors. We are not responsible for loss of traffic due to unexpected errors.
- Detailed description of actions taken before issue
- Screenshot of the problem
- Any other information that you find useful
- All information provided is confidential and will not be provided to any third party.
What You Can Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that you can expect from our Help Center:
- We always have bug-related and technical support in priority
- We are happy to receive proposals and ideas
- Tiny custom requests can be served (low priority, depending on workload and good will)
What You Can Not Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that are out of scope and will not be handled by our team:
- Generic WordPress questions
- Issues related to 3rd party plugins
- Customization requests
- Any tickets that contain abuse or violence
- Requests from indirect purchases (Our plugins came as part of some other product)
Thank you for finding time to read this policy and remember that we are here to help you out.
Best wishes, Ernest Marcinko