Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Duplicate output/filterSettingsOrder & settings/formatting output & changes › Reply To: Duplicate output/filterSettingsOrder & settings/formatting output & changes
Thank you for the detailed description and the log-in details, it helps me a lot.
1. It's happening because the same exact custom shortcode is used 4 different times on each tab you have. The plugin will detect the results shortcode on the first tab and move everything there, that's why it appears to be duplicated.
The solution is to simply create 4 different search instances for each tab (Laptop, Gaming, Home entertainment, Appliances). You can just simply duplicate the first search instance 3 times and use the two column shortcode for each instance in each tab: https://i.imgur.com/Fjy7xqi.png
2. Your question might be missing?
3. You can change the settings group order on the Frontend search settings -> Advanced panel: https://i.imgur.com/hQWCJm1.png
4. I just tried to load the “Simple isotopic Red” theme, but it's working for me: https://i.imgur.com/SiRq15s.png
I'm using google Chrome as browser.
The theme changes are not saved, until you save the search settings, so you can experiment them freely. The original theme is the “Default” from the list. So unless you have specific changes, you don't have to export it, you can just go back to the default any time.
For basic static content modification you can use the “Advanced title field” and the “Advanced description field”: https://i.imgur.com/tkoB8EV.png
Specific control over output (like adding cart buttons and other dynamic things) will most likely require to create a filter to append them to the product description. You can check the following articles on this topic:
– Knowledge base: Add to cart button for vertical and horizontal results layout
– Results templating (to modify results HTML layout)
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)