Reply To: Product Search not showing individual products, but showing categories, pages…

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Product Search not showing individual products, but showing categories, pages… Reply To: Product Search not showing individual products, but showing categories, pages…

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, I was able to find the problem quickly, by checking your configuration.

Everything is configured correctly, your configuration is okay, the problem was related to Polylang. By default the Polylang compatibility is enabled for Ajax Search Pro, so it displays elements only from the currently active site language.

However it becomes problematic when there are items which are not registered under any language. The products are not supported by the default Polylang, and after the search post process, they are removed. Luckly, there is an option on the back-end to turn off Polylang compatibility check. I’ve turned this option off for you, it should be working now: https://i.imgur.com/LHbom8I.png

Sorry about the inconvenience, I know it’s nearly impossible to find out in cases like this, what the problem is. I’m working on a different possible solution for the upcoming release, to somehow detect if the items are not translated by polylang at all and include them in the results anyways.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)