This one actually took me a while to figure out. The URLs should have been corrected by the plugin automatically after the search, yet for some reason it was not happening.
I’ve logged in via FTP and investigated step-by-step to find what’s causing the missing replacements. After a while I concluded that it is related to how the Genesis theme is printing the post type links. The expected filters were not executed in some cases, causing the malfunction.
I have found a possilbe solution which I implemented directly to the search plugin. I’m going to add this solution to the upcoming release, so a potential plugin upgrade won’t revert it back.
It should be working as expected now 🙂Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)