Reply To: Posts display in only 1 column, layout settings don't display

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Posts display in only 1 column, layout settings don't display Reply To: Posts display in only 1 column, layout settings don't display

Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately I can see almost the same issue, in a different scope. The jQuery script is moved to the footer, thus the plugin loading fails.

In this case only a possible modification to the plugin code will help. I don't see temporary back-end and FTP details on your ticket, so I will describe what to do. In case you want me to do it for you, you can add temporary FTP details by editing your initial post.

1. Open up the wp-content\plugins\related-posts-pro\includes\hooks.php file on your server, and scroll to line 63, which should be this:

add_action('wp_head', 'wpdreams_rpp_hooks', 10, 0);

2. Change that line to:

add_action('wp_footer', 'wpdreams_rpp_hooks', 9999999999999, 0);

3. Save the file, and clear your site cache.

This will move the plugin initialization script down to the footer, hopefully below the jQuery script.
If this does not help, I suggest updating your ticket with temp login and FTP details, and I will debug through the plugin code to see why the script loading is not working properly. Let's hope this works though!

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)