Reply To: Issue with Override the default WordPress search results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Issue with Override the default WordPress search results Reply To: Issue with Override the default WordPress search results

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi Gordon,

It was recently discovered, that there is an issue with the search override and woocommerce sorting + filtering because of some changes in WooCommerce. I’m actively working on a fix along with other things for the upcoming version. Unfortunately there is no quickfix for this one.

If you want, I can send you an alpha test copy later today, when I’m finished, for testing to see if the sorting/filtering issue gets resolved by that.

WooCommerce does not have an option to limit the number of results, so the plugin follows the “posts per page” core option, which is by default set to 10. You can change that on the General -> Reading submenu: https://i.imgur.com/LmsDRA1.png

In the upcoming version there is going to be a separate option for posts per page within ajax search pro, to resolve this issue as well.

Let me know if you would like a copy, or prefer to wait for the final release (around 7 days).

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)