Reply To: Assume I can deactivate Lite now I've bought Pro?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Assume I can deactivate Lite now I've bought Pro? Reply To: Assume I can deactivate Lite now I've bought Pro?

cliffohbbs
cliffohbbs
Participant

Hi Ernest,

thanks for explaining. I did get a warning from the Pro version to deactivate the Lite version which I did but that has now disabled the Search box that was on my home page despite me re-activating the Lite version.

Any ideas how I can get the Search box back on my Home page as this is central to the purpose of the site (which is why I went with your plugin in the first place)?

Is there also not a way I can export all of the settings from the Lite version and Import them to Pro? I paid someone to setup Lite for me on the assumption that when I upgraded to Pro it was literally an upgrade and all the settings, etc. would be maintained as is the case for lots of other paid plugins I’ve bought.

If I had known I was going to have this headache I would have gone for the paid version up front and got my web agency to configure that version rather than being left with the headache I have now and potentially another bill for them to sort it out 🙁

Any thoughts/ suggestions welcomed as I’m in a hole now that I’m not sure how to get out of.

Thanks,
Cliff